Acute Hearing is independent, family owned and operated hearing clinics in various location across Melbourne. We have been providing the local community with friendly, personalized hearing and audiology services for over 25 years. Our outstanding care and attention to your needs ensures you are treated with respect, courtesy and understanding of your individual requirements. With us, you come first.
Why consult an Independent Audiologist
- Independent Audiologists own and operate their own practices, which means that the owner of the clinic has qualified at university and is trained as an audiologist.
- Independent Audiologists are not owned by or closely affiliated to hearing device manufacturers.
- Independent Audiologists do not work to sales targets or receive commission on hearing device sales.
- Independent Audiologists will deliver professional services tailored to your needs, as shown from a comprehensive hearing assessment.
- Independent Audiologists provide advice and guide your rehabilitation decisions.
- Independent Audiologists can offer government funded services – for Office of Hearing Services voucher holders, WorkSafe candidates, Department of Veterans Affairs and where bulk billing and Medicare rebates apply.
Acute Hearing works independently of industry constraints to provide you with the most adept solutions for your hearing and communication needs. We are not owned by or closely affiliated to hearing device manufacturers and we do not work to sales targets or received commission on hearing device sale.